Fresno State 61
(11-18, 5-10 away)
(23-8, 17-2 home)
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, March 09, 2013
||K Foster 25
||R Upshaw 11
||K Olekaibe 8
||M Moser 11
||M Moser 9
||A Marshall 7
Though they were a 14-point favorite coming into the game, UNLV was stunned by Fresno State 61-52 in conference play. The Rebels are now 0-2 against Fresno State this season. The Rebels were paced by Anthony Marshall, who got a team-high 11 points and seven rebounds. Mike Moser had 11 points and added nine rebounds. For the Bulldogs, Kevin Olekaibe finished with 13 points and eight assists.
UNLV Game Notes
- UNLV set season lows for field goals made (18), field goal percentage (33.3), three-point percentage (19.0), and total points (52).
- The Rebels have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past 11 games.
- This is the 19th game at home this season--UNLV has a 13.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Anthony Marshall and Mike Moser) accounted for 42.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Mike Moser and Bryce Dejean-Jones) accounted for 41.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Anthony Marshall has led the team in scoring in six out of 31 games this season.
- Mike Moser has led the team in rebounding in six out of 31 games this season.
- Anthony Marshall has three straight double-digit point games.
Fresno State Game Notes
- Kevin Olekaibe recorded a team season high in assists with eight.
- Kevin Foster tallied a team season high in field goals attempted with 21.
- Kevin Foster accounted for 40.9 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Robert Upshaw and Kevin Foster) accounted for 51.2 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (22) than the starters (17).
- The bench recorded more points (33) than the starters (28).
- Kevin Foster has led the team in scoring six times in 29 games this season.
- Robert Upshaw has led the team in rebounding three times in 29 games this season.
- Allen Huddleston set a career high with four steals.
- Kevin Olekaibe set a career high with eight assists.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Kevin Foster's career.
- Kevin Foster recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and sixth of his career.
- Kevin Foster set career highs with nine field goals made and six three-pointers.
|-||Jerry Brown Jr||5||2||0||0||0||0||0|