Louisiana Tech 54
(26-5, 11-5 away)
(21-8, 13-2 home)
Venue: Magness Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 09, 2013
||A Hamilton 9
||J Johnson 6
||M Kyser 2
||C Udofia 18
||C Griffin 8
||R O`Neale 4
Louisiana Tech lost in a blowout to Denver 78-54 in conference play on Saturday, Mar. 9. Louisiana Tech fell way behind at halftime, 46-25, and was never able to get back in it. The loss evens the season series between the two teams at 1-1. The Bulldogs were paced by Jaron Johnson, who put up four points and six rebounds. Cordarius Johnson scored nine points and added five rebounds. Chris Udofia got a game-high 18 points and four rebounds (5 Blk 3 Ast) for the Pioneers.
Louisiana Tech Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:20 left to go.
- When the opposition records 78 or more total points this season, Louisiana Tech has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 28 or more field goals made this season, Louisiana Tech has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 51.9 percent or better this season, Louisiana Tech has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- LaTech set season lows for field goals made (18) and steals (three).
- Cordarius Johnson has led the team in scoring in six out of 31 games this season.
- Jaron Johnson has led the team in rebounding in four out of 31 games this season.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Brandon Gibson.
Denver Game Notes
- The top two rebounders (Cam Griffin and Royce O`Neale) accounted for 43.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Chris Udofia has led the team in scoring 10 times in 29 games this season.
- Cam Griffin has led the team in rebounding six times in 29 games this season.
- Royce O`Neale has three straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Udofia has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Brett Olson has four straight double-digit point games.
- Brett Olson set career highs with a 100 percent field goal percentage and a 100 percent three-point percentage.