(3-28, 2-17 away)
SE Louisiana 86
(12-17, 9-3 home)
Venue: University Center (LA)
5:00PM ET / 2:00PM PT, March 09, 2013
||D Minor 18
||S Brown 8
||H Webb 2
||B Fortenberry 26
||J Ricard 7
||D Evans 6
Lamar faced off with Southeastern Louisiana on Saturday, Mar. 9 and got beat at home by the Lions 86-72 in conference play. The Cardinals remain winless against Southeastern Louisiana this season at 0-2. The Cardinals got a team-high 18 points and three rebounds from Donley Minor. Stanford Brown had 14 points and added eight rebounds. Brandon Fortenberry picked up his third straight game with 22 points or more for the Lions, scoring a game-high 26 points (4 Reb 3 Ast) on 53.8 percent shooting in 33 minutes. For the Lions, Brandon Fortenberry got a game-high 26 points and four rebounds.
Lamar Game Notes
- Lamar has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-17) after recording 22 or fewer field goals made.
- Lamar has lost 89 percent of the time this season (1-8) after committing 14 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 86 or more total points this season, Lamar has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition records seven or more three-pointers this season, Lamar has lost 100 percent of the time (0-13).
- When the opposition records 39 or more rebounds this season, Lamar has lost 100 percent of the time (0-13).
- The Cardinals set a season high for three-pointers (seven).
- The last time Lamar recorded at least seven three-pointers was Feb 04, 2012 against Texas-San Antonio.
- Lamar has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past six games.
- Donley Minor recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with eight.
- The top two scorers (Donley Minor and Stanford Brown) accounted for 44.4 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Stanford Brown and Rhon Mitchell) accounted for 43.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Donley Minor has led the team in scoring in seven out of 31 games this season.
- Stanford Brown has led the team in rebounding in 20 out of 31 games this season.
- Donley Minor has four straight double-digit point games.
- Stanford Brown has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Stanford Brown.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Rhon Mitchell.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Hondo Webb.
Southeastern Louisiana Game Notes
- Brandon Fortenberry accounted for 30.2 percent of the team's points.
- Brandon Fortenberry has led the team in scoring 14 times in 29 games this season.
- Jeffery Ricard has led the team in rebounding three times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Brandon Fortenberry's career.
- Brandon Fortenberry has three straight 20+ point games.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Onochie Ochie.