Saint Joseph's 40
(17-12, 5-8 away)
(20-10, 15-4 home)
Venue: Halton Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 09, 2013
||L Galloway 13
||R Roberts Jr. 8
||H Kanacevic 2
||W Clayton 12
||P Henry 11
||C Braswell 3
St. Joseph's (PA) faced off with Charlotte on Saturday, Mar. 9 and lost at home against the 49ers 52-40 in conference play. The Hawks got a game-high 13 points and six rebounds from Langston Galloway. C.J. Aiken scored eight points and added seven rebounds. Pierra Henry registered a double-double for the 49ers on 12 points and 11 rebounds.
St. Joseph's (PA) Game Notes
- St. Joseph's (PA) started 17-12 during the 2006 and 2005 seasons (since 1996).
- StJoe set season lows for assists (four), field goals made (14), field goal percentage (29.2), and total points (40).
- The Hawks have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the third loss of the season where the Hawks opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Langston Galloway accounted for 32.5 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Ronald Roberts Jr. and C.J. Aiken) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Langston Galloway has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 29 games this season.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. has led the team in rebounding in 18 out of 29 games this season.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Halil Kanacevic.
Charlotte Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Pierra Henry and Willie Clayton) accounted for 46.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Pierra Henry and Denzel Ingram) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Pierra Henry has led the team in scoring seven times and in rebounding three times in 30 games this season.
- Pierra Henry recorded the fifth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Pierra Henry has three straight double-digit point games.
- Pierra Henry recorded a double-double. It was the third of his career.
- Pierra Henry set career highs with 10 free throws made and 11 rebounds.
- Chris Braswell has four straight double-digit point games.
|B-||R. Roberts Jr.||29||8||8||0||0||2||3|