Saint Joseph's 40
(17-12, 5-8 away)
(20-10, 15-4 home)
Venue: Halton Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 09, 2013
||L Galloway 13
||R Roberts Jr. 8
||H Kanacevic 2
||W Clayton 12
||P Henry 11
||C Braswell 3
Charlotte squared off with St. Joseph's (PA) on Saturday, Mar. 9 and defeated the Hawks 52-40 in conference action. Pierra Henry earned a double-double for the 49ers with 12 points and 11 rebounds. Willie Clayton had 12 points and added four rebounds. Langston Galloway got a game-high 13 points and six rebounds for the Hawks.
Charlotte Game Notes
- The last time Charlotte started the season 20-10 was 2000.
- Charlotte beat the spread by 14.5 points. That makes the 13th time this season the 49ers have beaten the spread.
- Charlotte has won 93 percent of the time this season (13-1) after committing 14 or fewer turnovers.
- The 49ers have won 88 percent of the time this season (7-1) after recording 42 or more rebounds.
- Charlotte has won every game this season (5-0) when opponents record three or fewer three-pointers.
- This season Charlotte has won 75 percent of the time (6-2) when Willie Clayton has 12 points or more.
- Charlotte set season lows for field goals made (15), three-pointers (one), and three-point percentage (7.7).
- Charlotte has recorded fewer three-pointers than their opponents for the past eight games.
- This is the fourth win of the season where the 49ers came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--Charlotte has a 5.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Pierra Henry and Willie Clayton) accounted for 46.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Pierra Henry and Denzel Ingram) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Pierra Henry has led the team in scoring seven times and in rebounding 3 times in 30 games this season.
- Pierra Henry recorded the fifth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Pierra Henry has three straight double-digit point games.
- Pierra Henry recorded a double-double. It was the third of his career.
- Pierra Henry had career highs with 10 free throws made and 11 rebounds.
- Chris Braswell has four straight double-digit point games.
St. Joseph's (PA) Game Notes
- Langston Galloway accounted for 32.5 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Ronald Roberts Jr. and C.J. Aiken) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Langston Galloway has led the team in scoring 10 times in 29 games this season.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. has led the team in rebounding 18 times in 29 games this season.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Halil Kanacevic.
|B-||R. Roberts Jr.||29||8||8||0||0||2||3|