Eastern Washington 57
(10-21, 2-14 away)
Weber State 65
(24-5, 14-1 home)
Venue: Dee Events Center
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, March 09, 2013
||T Harvey 17
||V Jois 9
||T Reuter 3
||S Bamforth 18
||F Otis 11
||J Richardson 5
On Saturday, Mar. 9, Eastern Washington lost in front of the home crowd against Weber State 65-57 in conference play. The Eagles are now 0-2 against Weber State this season. Tyler Harvey put up a team-high 17 points and eight rebounds for the Eagles. Venky Jois had 10 points and added nine rebounds. For the Wildcats, Scott Bamforth got a game-high 18 points and three rebounds.
Eastern Washington Game Notes
- EWU beat the spread by nine points. That makes the 13th time this season the Eagles have beaten the spread.
- Eastern Washington has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after committing seven or more turnovers.
- Eastern Washington has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording nine or fewer assists.
- The Eagles have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after having a field goal percentage of 34.9 percent or worse.
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 40.0 percent or better this season, Eastern Washington has lost 91 percent of the time (1-10).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 40.4 percent or better this season, Eastern Washington has lost 89 percent of the time (2-17).
- When the opposition records seven or more blocks this season, Eastern Washington has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- Eastern Washington has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past five games.
- The top two scorers (Tyler Harvey and Venky Jois) accounted for 47.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Venky Jois and Tyler Harvey) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Tyler Harvey has led the team in scoring in four out of 31 games this season.
- Venky Jois has led the team in rebounding in 20 out of 31 games this season.
- Tyler Harvey has four straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Thomas Reuter.
Weber State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Scott Bamforth and Joel Bolomboy) accounted for 44.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Frank Otis and Davion Berry) accounted for 47.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Scott Bamforth has led the team in scoring six times in 29 games this season.
- Frank Otis has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 29 games this season.
- Frank Otis recorded the sixth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Davion Berry set career highs with nine rebounds and nine defensive rebounds.
- Scott Bamforth has six straight double-digit point games.