(8-22, 2-13 away)
(18-13, 15-3 home)
Venue: Robins Center
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, March 09, 2013
||D Colter 18
||A Marhold 7
||A Marhold 2
||T Allen 17
||A Nelson-Ododa 8
||W Sparrow 3
Duquesne was blown out by Richmond 79-55 in conference play on Saturday, Mar. 9. It was over at the half, as Richmond jumped out to a 42-26 lead and never looked back. The Dukes got a game-high 18 points from Derrick Colter in minutes. Quevyn Winters had 12 points and added two rebounds. For the Spiders, Terry Allen finished with a season-high 17 points and four rebounds. The Dukes are on a five-game losing streak.
Duquesne Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 9:50 left to go.
- The last time Duquesne started the season 8-22 was 2004.
- Duquesne has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording 55 or fewer total points.
- The Dukes have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-13) after having a field goal percentage of 39.6 percent or worse.
- Duquesne has lost 92 percent of the time this season (1-11) after committing 13 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 31 or more field goals made this season, Duquesne has lost 100 percent of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 51.7 percent or better this season, Duquesne has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 12 or more three-pointers this season, Duquesne has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- Duquesne has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past six games.
- Derrick Colter accounted for 32.7 percent of the team's points.
- Derrick Colter has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 30 games this season.
- Andre Marhold has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 30 games this season.
- Derrick Colter has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Quevyn Winters has four straight double-digit point games.
Richmond Game Notes
- The bench recorded more points (42) than the starters (37).
- Alonzo Nelson-Ododa has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 31 games this season.