(14-17, 3-10 away)
Washington State 76
(13-18, 12-7 home)
Venue: Beasley Coliseum
6:30PM ET / 3:30PM PT, March 09, 2013
||J Terrell 18
||D Dedmon 6
||J Fontan 6
||B Motum 31
||B Motum 10
||M Ladd 6
On Saturday, Mar. 9, USC allowed 33 points from three-point territory to Washington State and lost in a blowout to the Cougars 76-51 in conference play. USC was never really in this one, as they trailed 39-20 at halftime and couldn't get back into it. The loss evens the season series between the two teams at 1-1. The Trojans got nine points and six assists from Jio Fontan. JT Terrell had 18 points and added three rebounds. Brock Motum registered a double-double for the Cougars on a season-high 31 points and 10 rebounds.
USC Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:37 left to go.
- USC has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 51 or fewer total points.
- The Trojans have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after having a field goal percentage of 33.9 percent or worse.
- USC has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after committing eight or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 11 or more three-pointers this season, USC has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 45 or more rebounds this season, USC has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 18 or more assists this season, USC has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- USC set a season low for steals (one).
- JT Terrell accounted for 35.2 percent of the team's points.
- JT Terrell has led the team in scoring in nine out of 31 games this season.
- Dewayne Dedmon has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 31 games this season.
- JT Terrell has 10 straight double-digit point games.
Washington State Game Notes
- Royce Woolridge recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 10.
- Brock Motum accounted for 40.7 percent of the team's points.
- Brock Motum has led the team in scoring 21 times and in rebounding 16 times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the 23rd 20-point game of Brock Motum's career.
- Brock Motum has 31 straight double-digit point games.
- Brock Motum recorded a double-double. It was his fifth this season and eighth of his career.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Royce Woolridge's career.
- Royce Woolridge has three straight double-digit point games.
- Mike Ladd set a career high with six assists.