(13-17, 3-10 away)
(6) Miami 62
(24-6, 14-3 home)
Venue: BankUnited Center
2:30PM ET / 11:30AM PT, March 09, 2013
||J Roper 12
||K McDaniels 6
||R Hall 5
||K Kadji 23
||K Kadji 12
||S Larkin 3
Clemson took a home loss to No. 6 Miami (FL) 62-49 in conference play on Saturday, Mar. 9. The Tigers are still looking for their first win over an AP-Ranked team this season (0-6). The Tigers got nine points and six rebounds from K.J. McDaniels. Rod Hall had four points and added five assists. Kenny Kadji recorded a double-double for the Hurricanes with a season-high 23 points and 12 rebounds. The Tigers are on a five-game losing streak.
Clemson Game Notes
- The last time Clemson started the season 13-17 was 2001.
- Prior to this game, Clemson played 30 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 6-24.
- Clemson has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording 49 or fewer total points.
- The Tigers have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-12) after having a field goal percentage of 40.0 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records nine or more three-pointers this season, Clemson has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 42.9 percent or better this season, Clemson has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition records 62 or more total points this season, Clemson has lost 93 percent of the time (1-13).
- Clemson set a season low for rebounds (21).
- Clemson has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (Jordan Roper and Devin Booker) accounted for 46.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (K.J. McDaniels and Adonis Filer) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (11) than the starters (eight).
- Jordan Roper has led the team in scoring in four out of 30 games this season.
- K.J. McDaniels has led the team in rebounding in three out of 30 games this season.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Milton Jennings.
- Devin Booker has eight straight double-digit point games.
Miami (FL) Game Notes
- Kenny Kadji accounted for 37.0 percent of the team's points.
- Kenny Kadji accounted for 34.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Kenny Kadji has led the team in scoring seven times and in rebounding 10 times in 30 games this season.
- Shane Larkin has six straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Kenny Kadji's career.
- Kenny Kadji has five straight double-digit point games.
- Kenny Kadji recorded a double-double. It was his sixth this season and 10th of his career.
- Kenny Kadji set a career high with four three-pointers.