(7-24, 2-16 away)
St. Bonaventure 72
(14-15, 9-6 home)
Venue: Reilly Center
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, March 09, 2013
||C Gaston 22
||C Gaston 9
||J Myers 8
||D Conger 17
||D Conger 6
||D Conger 4
Although they entered the game as a 14-point favorite, St. Bonaventure lost in an upset to Fordham 76-72 in conference play. Demetrius Conger put up a team-high 17 points and six rebounds in the Bonnies loss. Youssou Ndoye had a career-high 17 points and added three rebounds. For the Rams, Chris Gaston finished with a season-high 22 points and nine rebounds.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- The last time St. Bonaventure started the season 14-15 was 2009.
- The Bonnies have been unlucky seven times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, St. Bonaventure is 26-29 in close games.
- St. Bonaventure has lost 78 percent of the time this season (2-7) after committing 16 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 55.2 percent or better this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 18 or more assists this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- This is the second loss of the season where the Bonnies opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--St. Bonaventure has a 6.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Demetrius Conger and Youssou Ndoye) accounted for 47.2 percent of the points.
- Demetrius Conger has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 15 times in 29 games this season.
- Demetrius Conger has five straight double-digit point games.
- Demetrius Conger had a career high with four three-pointers.
- Eric Mosley has eight straight double-digit point games.
- Marquise Simmons had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
Fordham Game Notes
- The Rams won this one, but have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Fordham is 18-20 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Chris Gaston and Mandell Thomas) accounted for 57.8 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Chris Gaston and Ryan Canty) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (40) than the starters (36).
- Chris Gaston has led the team in scoring six times and in rebounding nine times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Mandell Thomas's career.
- This marks the 28th 20-point game of Chris Gaston's career.
- Branden Frazier has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the eighth foul out of the season for Ryan Canty.