(23-8, 7-7 away)
(18-11, 14-3 home)
Venue: Pete Maravich Center
1:45PM ET / 10:45AM PT, March 09, 2013
||M Henderson 22
||M Holloway 8
||J Summers 6
||A Stringer 18
||J O`Bryant III 12
||C Carmouche 4
On Saturday, Mar. 9, LSU took on Ole Miss and lost at home against the Rebels 81-67 in conference play. Johnny O`Bryant III earned a double-double for the Tigers including 17 points and 12 rebounds. Charles Carmouche had eight points and added four rebounds (4 Ast 4 Stl). For the Rebels, Marshall Henderson got a game-high 22 points and five assists (5 Stl 3 Reb).
LSU Game Notes
- The last time LSU started the season 18-11 was 2003.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 52.5 percent or better this season, LSU has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 81 or more total points this season, LSU has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 41.7 percent or better this season, LSU has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- The Tigers have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past four games.
- LSU has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 17th game at home this season--LSU has a 6.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 11.
- The top two scorers (Andre Stringer and Johnny O`Bryant III) accounted for 52.2 percent of the points.
- Johnny O`Bryant III accounted for 38.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Andre Stringer has led the team in scoring in four out of 29 games this season.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has led the team in rebounding in 15 out of 29 games this season.
- Andre Stringer had a career high with seven field goals made.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded the 16th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has three straight double-digit point games.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded a double-double. It was his 11th this season and 13th of his career.
- Johnny O`Bryant III had a career high with 11 defensive rebounds.
Ole Miss Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Marshall Henderson and Murphy Holloway) accounted for 46.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Murphy Holloway and Reginald Buckner) accounted for 40.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Marshall Henderson has led the team in scoring 18 times in 31 games this season.
- Murphy Holloway has led the team in rebounding 20 times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Marshall Henderson's career.
- Marshall Henderson has 25 straight double-digit point games.
- Marshall Henderson set career highs with five assists and five steals.
- Murphy Holloway has seven straight double-digit point games.
|A||J. O`Bryant III||33||17||12||3||1||0||4|
|C||A. Del Piero||25||7||2||0||0||2||2|