(23-8, 7-7 away)
(18-11, 14-3 home)
Venue: Pete Maravich Center
1:45PM ET / 10:45AM PT, March 09, 2013
||M Henderson 22
||M Holloway 8
||J Summers 6
||A Stringer 18
||J O`Bryant III 12
||C Carmouche 4
On Saturday, Mar. 9, Ole Miss took on LSU and got a win on the road against the Tigers 81-67 in conference action. The Rebels got the win with a game-high 22 points and five assists (5 Stl 3 Reb) from Marshall Henderson. Murphy Holloway also had an excellent game, scoring 16 points and adding eight rebounds. Johnny O`Bryant III registered a double-double for the Tigers on 17 points and 12 rebounds.
Ole Miss Game Notes
- Ole Miss beat the spread by 16 points. That makes the 14th time this season the Rebels have beaten the spread.
- The Rebels have won every game this season (7-0) after recording 31 or more field goals made.
- Ole Miss has won every game this season (7-0) when its three-point percentage has been 41.7 percent or better.
- Ole Miss has won 76 percent of the time this season (22-7) after committing 11 or fewer turnovers.
- Ole Miss has won 94 percent of the time this season (15-1) after holding an opponent to under 41.1 percent field goal percentage.
- Ole Miss has won 92 percent of the time this season (11-1) when opponents record 23 or fewer field goals made.
- This season Ole Miss has won 91 percent of the time (10-1) when Marshall Henderson has 22 points or more, 73 percent of the time (8-3) when Murphy Holloway plays 34 minutes or more, and 100 percent of the time (5-0) when Nick Williams has five field goals made or more.
- The top two scorers (Marshall Henderson and Murphy Holloway) accounted for 46.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Murphy Holloway and Reginald Buckner) accounted for 40.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Marshall Henderson has led the team in scoring in 18 out of 31 games this season.
- Murphy Holloway has led the team in rebounding in 20 out of 31 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Marshall Henderson's career.
- Marshall Henderson has 25 straight double-digit point games.
- Marshall Henderson had career highs with five assists and five steals.
- Murphy Holloway has seven straight double-digit point games.
LSU Game Notes
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 11.
- The top two scorers (Andre Stringer and Johnny O`Bryant III) accounted for 52.2 percent of the points.
- Johnny O`Bryant III accounted for 38.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Andre Stringer has led the team in scoring four times in 29 games this season.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 29 games this season.
- Andre Stringer set a career high with seven field goals made.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded the 16th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has three straight double-digit point games.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded a double-double. It was his 11th this season and 13th of his career.
- Johnny O`Bryant III set a career high with 11 defensive rebounds.
|A||J. O`Bryant III||33||17||12||3||1||0||4|
|C||A. Del Piero||25||7||2||0||0||2||2|