Texas A&M 62
(17-14, 4-8 away)
(19-12, 18-3 home)
Venue: Bud Walton Arena
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, March 09, 2013
||F Harris 16
||R Turner 7
||A Caruso 5
||M Wade 14
||C Clarke 8
||A Bell 3
On Saturday, Mar. 9, Texas A&M lost on their home court to Arkansas 73-62 in conference play. The Aggies tie the season series against Arkansas at 1-1 with the loss. Jordan Green put up a season-high 14 points and six rebounds for the Aggies. Fabyon Harris had 16 points and added two rebounds. For the Razorbacks, Mardracus Wade got a team-high 14 points.
Texas A&M Game Notes
- When the opposition records 73 or more total points this season, Texas A&M has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- The Aggies set a season high for three-point percentage (54.5).
- The last time TAMU had a three-point percentage of 54.5 percent or higher was Feb 04, 2012 against Kansas State.
- TAMU set a season low for blocks (zero).
- The top two scorers (Fabyon Harris and Jordan Green) accounted for 48.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Ray Turner and Jordan Green) accounted for 54.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Fabyon Harris has led the team in scoring in nine out of 31 games this season.
- Ray Turner has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 31 games this season.
- Fabyon Harris has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Alex Caruso.
- Kourtney Roberson had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Jarod Jahns.
Arkansas Game Notes
- The top two rebounders (Coty Clarke and Marshawn Powell) accounted for 41.9 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (39) than the starters (34).
- Coty Clarke has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 31 games this season.