Texas A&M 62
(17-14, 4-8 away)
(19-12, 18-3 home)
Venue: Bud Walton Arena
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, March 09, 2013
||F Harris 16
||R Turner 7
||A Caruso 5
||M Wade 14
||C Clarke 8
||A Bell 3
Arkansas defeated Texas A&M 73-62 in SEC action on Saturday, Mar. 9. The season series between the two teams is now tied at 1-1. The Razorbacks were led by Mardracus Wade, who put up a team-high 14 points in 21 minutes. Michael Qualls had a season-high 13 points and added four rebounds. Jordan Green finished with a season-high 14 points and six rebounds for the Aggies.
Arkansas Game Notes
- The last time Arkansas started the season 19-12 was 2006.
- Arkansas beat the spread by 2.5 points. That makes the 12th time this season the Razorbacks have beaten the spread.
- The Razorbacks have won every game this season (5-0) after recording 14 or more steals.
- Arkansas has won 77 percent of the time this season (10-3) when its three-point percentage has been 31.8 percent or better.
- Arkansas has won 90 percent of the time this season (9-1) when opponents record 62 or fewer total points.
- This season Arkansas has won 74 percent of the time (17-6) when Marshawn Powell has 10 points or more, 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Coty Clarke has eight rebounds or more, and 75 percent of the time (6-2) when Mardracus Wade has three steals or more.
- Arkansas has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past five games.
- This is the 18th game at home this season--Arkansas has a 15.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two rebounders (Coty Clarke and Marshawn Powell) accounted for 41.9 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (39) than the starters (34).
- Coty Clarke has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 31 games this season.
Texas A&M Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Fabyon Harris and Jordan Green) accounted for 48.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Ray Turner and Jordan Green) accounted for 54.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Fabyon Harris has led the team in scoring nine times in 31 games this season.
- Ray Turner has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 31 games this season.
- Fabyon Harris has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Alex Caruso.
- Kourtney Roberson set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Jarod Jahns.