On a day when they had only nine turnovers, Bowling Green came out on top against Buffalo 76-65 in conference play. The season series between the two teams is now tied at 1-1. The Falcons got the win with a game-high 26 points (4 Ast 4 Stl) from Jordon Crawford on 69.2 percent shooting in 34 minutes. Cameron Black also had an outstanding outing, scoring a season-high 13 points and adding six rebounds. For the Bulls, Tony Watson II finished with 14 points and six assists.
Bowling Green Game Notes
- The last time BGSU started the season 12-18 was 2010.
- BGSU beat the spread by 8.5 points. That makes the 13th time this season the Falcons have beaten the spread.
- BGSU has won 75 percent of the time this season (12-4) when opponents record 65 or fewer total points.
- This season Bowling Green has won 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Chauncey Orr has seven rebounds or more.
- The Falcons have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past five games.
- This is the third win of the season where the Falcons came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--BGSU has a 5.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Jordon Crawford accounted for 34.2 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Chauncey Orr and Cameron Black) accounted for 40.6 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (15) than the starters (13).
- Jordon Crawford has led the team in scoring in 14 out of 30 games this season.
- Chauncey Orr has led the team in rebounding in three out of 30 games this season.
- A`uston Calhoun has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Jordon Crawford's career.
- Cameron Black had a career high with six field goals made.
Buffalo Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Cameron Downing and Javon McCrea) accounted for 49.2 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Auraum Nuiriankh and Javon McCrea) accounted for 44.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Auraum Nuiriankh has led the team in rebounding seven times in 30 games this season.
- Tony Watson II has three straight double-digit point games.
- Javon McCrea has 19 straight double-digit point games.