Oregon State vs. Colorado: Full Game Preview
|Oregon State||R Nelson 17.8||E Moreland 10.5||J Burton 3.5|
|Colorado||S Dinwiddie 15.3||A Roberson 11.5||S Dinwiddie 3.1|
Colorado welcomes Oregon State to Coors Events Center on Saturday. Tipoff is at 4:30 p.m. EST and you can see it on Pac-12 Network. The Buffaloes beat the Beavers 72-68 on Feb. 10 and are 3-2 against them over the last four years.
Oregon State is in 11th place in the Pac-12 and Colorado is in fifth place.
In a 76-53 dismantling of Oregon on Mar. 7, Xavier Johnson put up 22 points for the Buffaloes. While contributing 4.8 rebounds per game, he also scores 8.8 points per game. For the Beavers, Roberto Nelson finished with 18 points in the 72-61 loss to Utah on Mar. 7. His 17.8 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
Oregon State StatSmack
- Colorado has an average margin of victory of 16 over Oregon State in four wins since 2003.
- Colorado has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (52.1 percent to 39.5 percent).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Colorado currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (962 to 948) than Oregon State, per the NCAA.
- Andre Roberson is ranked 5th nationally in rebounds, 29th nationally in steals, and 8th in the Pac-12 in blocks.
- Colorado has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Oregon State (two vs. zero).
- Colorado has a stronger schedule than Oregon State this season (SOS Rank: No. 22 vs. No. 110).
- Colorado has a better conference record than Oregon State this season (9-7 vs. 3-13).
- Colorado has a better scoring defense (63.5 allowed per game vs. 70.5 allowed per game) than Oregon State this season.
- Colorado has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Oregon State this season (four vs. zero).
- Boom! Colorado defeated Oregon State by 4 points the last time they played (Feb 10, 2013).
- Colorado has a better record on the road than Oregon State this season (5-7 vs. 2-6).