Florida A&M 67
(8-22, 1-18 away)
Morgan State 78
(14-14, 5-5 home)
Venue: Hill Field House
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, March 07, 2013
||M Abdul-Aleem 16
||O Odi 5
||M Abdul-Aleem 2
||J Black 20
||J Black 8
||B Bozeman 7
Florida A&M lost on their home court to Morgan State 78-67 in conference play on Thursday, Mar. 7. Muhammad Abdul-Aleem put up a team-high 16 points and three rebounds in the Rattlers loss. D`Andre Bullard had four points and added three rebounds. For the Bears, Justin Black got a game-high 20 points and eight rebounds. This makes three losses in a row for the Rattlers.
Florida A&M Game Notes
- The last time FAMU started the season 8-22 was 2011.
- Florida A&M has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 26 or fewer rebounds.
- Florida A&M has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-12) after committing 17 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 78 or more total points this season, Florida A&M has lost 100 percent of the time (0-11).
- When the opposition records 32 or more field goals made this season, Florida A&M has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 51.6 percent or better this season, Florida A&M has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- The Rattlers set a season high for steals (12).
- Florida A&M has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (Muhammad Abdul-Aleem and Jamari Bradshaw) accounted for 43.2 percent of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (14) than the starters (nine).
- The bench recorded more points (41) than the starters (26).
- Muhammad Abdul-Aleem has led the team in scoring in six out of 30 games this season.
Morgan State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Justin Black and Ian Chiles) accounted for 48.7 percent of the points.
- Justin Black has led the team in scoring 14 times and in rebounding four times in 28 games this season.
- This marks the eighth 20-point game of Justin Black's career.
- Ian Chiles set career highs with 18 points and nine field goals made.
- Shaquille Duncan has four straight double-digit point games.