|Indiana||C Zeller 16.5||C Zeller 8.0||K Ferrell 4.3|
|Michigan||T Burke 19.1||G Robinson III 5.5||T Burke 6.9|
No. 7 Michigan plays host to No. 2 Indiana at Crisler Arena on Sunday. It takes place at 4 p.m. EST and you can see it on CBS. The Wolverines fell to the Hoosiers 81-73 on Feb. 2 and are 4-4 against them over the last four years.
Michigan is in second place in the Big Ten and would love to gain ground on Indiana, who sit in first place.
In an 80-75 triumph over Purdue on Mar. 6, Trey Burke put up 26 points and five rebounds for the Wolverines. He leads the team in points with 19.1 per game, assists with 6.9 per game, and steals with 1.6 per game. The Hoosiers were defeated by Ohio State 67-58 on Mar. 5 despite 17 points from Cody Zeller. He puts up a team-leading 16.5 points per game, 8.0 rebounds per game, and 1.3 blocks per game. Indiana will attempt to capitalize on their strengths, which include free throw rate at 48.0, effective field goal percentage at 55.9, and offensive rebounding percentage at 39.1.
- Michigan has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (50 percent vs. 73 percent).
- Michigan has more wins over the last 5 years than Indiana (115 vs. 105).
- Michigan is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Michigan is 214 lbs compared to 208 lbs for Indiana.
- Michigan has a much better NCSA Academic Ranking than Indiana (No. 27 vs. No. 71).
- Even computers respect Michigan more. Michigan has a better RPI this season than Indiana (RPI: No. 8 vs. No. 9).
- The Michigan assist leader (Trey Burke, 201 assists) has more assists than the Indiana assist leader (Kevin Ferrell, 129 assists).
- Michigan has a much higher 4-year graduation rate than Indiana according to Kiplinger (70 percent vs. 53 percent).
- Michigan has a better record at home than Indiana this season (17-0 vs. 17-2).
- Nik Stauskas is ranked 7th in the Big Ten in three-pointers.
- Michigan has an average margin of victory of 12 over Indiana in 22 wins since 1980.
|B+||Tim Hardaway Jr||34||15||5||2||1||1||2|
|B+||G. Robinson III||33||11||5||1||1||0||1|