|Oklahoma||R Osby 15.6||R Osby 7.0||S Grooms 3.1|
|TCU||K Anderson 12.1||A McKinney 6.6||K Anderson 3.3|
On Saturday, TCU plays host to Oklahoma at Daniel-Meyer Coliseum. Tipoff occurs at 5 p.m. EST and you can catch it on FSN-SW. The Horned Frogs fell to the Sooners 75-48 on Feb. 11.
Oklahoma maintains fourth place in the Big 12 while TCU sits at 10th place. TCU is struggling, currently on a eight-game losing streak.
In spite of 29 points from Kyan Anderson, the Horned Frogs came up short 79-68 against Kansas State on Mar. 5. A stat-sheet stuffer, he leads the team with 12.1 points per game, 3.3 assists per game, and 1.4 steals per game. In an 83-70 victory over West Virginia on Mar. 6, Steven Pledger put up 23 points and eight rebounds for the Sooners. He contributes 3.4 rebounds per game in addition to his 12.3 points per game.
Oklahoma has a statistical edge over TCU in a single key area, scoring, where the Sooners have the upper hand over the Horned Frogs, 71.4 points per game to 54.5 points per game. Oklahoma ranks second in their conference in turnover percentage at 18.1, which also places them 72nd in the country.
- The TCU assist leader (Kyan Anderson, 100 assists) has more assists than the Oklahoma assist leader (Sam Grooms, 88 assists).
- Kyan Anderson is ranked 9th in the Big 12 in three-pointers, 8th in the Big 12 in assists, and 5th in the Big 12 in steals.
- Devonta Abron is ranked 10th in the Big 12 in rebounds.
- The TCU basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Oklahoma (93 percent vs. 55 percent).
- The TCU steals leader (Kyan Anderson, 43 steals) has more steals than the Oklahoma steals leader (Steven Pledger, 30 steals).
- TCU has a better record in close games than Oklahoma this season (5-2 vs. 4-5).
- Adrick McKinney is ranked 8th in the Big 12 in rebounds.
|D+||N. Butler Lind||27||5||2||2||1||1||2|
|D||C. Hill Jr.||20||4||2||1||0||0||1|
|D-||Clyde Smith III||10||1||1||1||0||0||1|