|Saint Joseph's||C Jones 14.3||R Roberts Jr. 8.5||C Wilson 3.7|
|Charlotte||D Mayfield 11.7||W Clayton 6.3||P Henry 3.7|
On Saturday, St. Joseph's (PA) visits Halton Arena to take on Charlotte. Tipoff occurs at 7 p.m. EST. The Hawks are 4-2 against the 49ers over the last four years. The last time they met (Mar. 6, 2012) they won 80-64.
Charlotte is in ninth place in the conference and will be trying to close the gap with seventh-place St. Joseph's (PA).
In an 81-44 dismantling of Rhode Island on Mar. 6, Ronald Roberts Jr. put up 13 points and 11 rebounds for the Hawks. On top of a team-high 8.5 rebounds per game, he also scores 11.7 points per game. In an 89-87 victory over Duquesne on Mar. 6, Chris Braswell put up 28 points and five rebounds for the 49ers. He is averaging 11.6 points per game in addition to a team-best 0.8 blocks per game. Charlotte ranks first in their conference in free throw rate at 44.8, which also places them 13th in the country.
- Langston Galloway is ranked 7th in the A-10 in three-pointers.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? St. Joseph's currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (949 to 940) than Charlotte, per the NCAA.
- The St. Joseph's blocks leader (C.J. Aiken, 76 blocks) has more blocks than the Charlotte blocks leader (Chris Braswell, 22 blocks).
- C.J. Aiken is ranked 20th nationally in blocks.
- The St. Joseph's scoring leader (Langston Galloway, 373 points) has more points than the Charlotte scoring leader (Chris Braswell, 326 points).
- St. Joseph's is ranked higher than Charlotte in the A-10 (No. 8 vs. No. 9).
- The St. Joseph's three-point leader (Langston Galloway, 66 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Charlotte three-point leader (Denzel Ingram, 24 three-pointers).
- St. Joseph's embarrassed Charlotte by 16 points the last time they played (Mar 06, 2012).
- AP voters think more highly of St. Joseph's and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Charlotte (24 vs. four).
- St. Joseph's has a stronger schedule than Charlotte this season (SOS Rank: No. 105 vs. No. 119).
- Carl Jones is ranked 10th in the A-10 in three-pointers.
|B||R. Roberts Jr.||31||12||9||1||1||1||2|