On a night when they were outscored 42-21 by the Eagles from three-point territory, Idaho State lost on their home court to Eastern Washington 87-73 in conference play. The Bengals are now 0-2 against Eastern Washington this season. Andre` Hatchett put up a career-high 20 points and six rebounds in the loss. Melvin Morgan was sharp from three-point range, going 5 for 9 to get to 19 points overall (5 Reb 4 Ast). Tyler Harvey got 17 points (8 Reb 7 Ast) for the Eagles, making 5 of 9 from three-point range. The Bengals are on a five-game losing streak. Idaho State (5-24, 4-15 Big Sky) gets Portland State (8-18, 5-13 Big Sky) at home on Saturday, Mar. 9.
Idaho State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:05 left to go.
- The Bengals have lost 94 percent of the time this season (1-15) after having a field goal percentage of 39.7 percent or worse.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 53.7 percent or better this season, Idaho State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 53.8 percent or better this season, Idaho State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 18 or more assists this season, Idaho State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- ISU set a season low for turnovers (five).
- The Bengals have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past six games.
- Idaho State has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--ISU has a 1.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Andre` Hatchett and Melvin Morgan) accounted for 53.4 percent of the points.
- Andre` Hatchett has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 29 games this season.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Andre` Hatchett's career.
- Andre` Hatchett has four straight double-digit point games.
- Andre` Hatchett had career highs with 20 points and eight field goals made.
Eastern Washington Game Notes
- Parker Kelly accounted for 32.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Martin Seiferth and Tyler Harvey) accounted for 41.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Parker Kelly has led the team in scoring three times in 30 games this season.
- Martin Seiferth has led the team in rebounding eight times in 30 games this season.
- Tyler Harvey has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Parker Kelly's career.
- Parker Kelly set career highs with 28 points, nine field goals made, and six three-pointers.
- Jeffrey Forbes set a career high with eight assists.
- Martin Seiferth has three straight double-digit point games.