Oregon State 61
(13-17, 2-8 away)
(12-17, 10-7 home)
Venue: Jon M. Huntsman Center
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, March 07, 2013
||R Nelson 18
||E Moreland 11
||E Moreland 3
||J Loveridge 17
||J Loveridge 12
||J DuBois 6
Oregon State lost at home against Utah 72-61 in conference play on Thursday, Mar. 7. The Beavers tie the season series against Utah at 1-1 with the loss. The Beavers were led by Roberto Nelson, who put up a game-high 18 points and four rebounds. Eric Moreland had two points and added 11 rebounds (3 Ast 3 Blk 3 Stl). Jordan Loveridge registered a double-double for the Utes on a team-high 17 points and 12 rebounds. The Beavers are on a five-game losing streak. The next game will be on Saturday, Mar. 9 when Oregon State (13-17, 3-14 Pac 12) goes to Colorado (19-9, 9-7 Pac 12).
Oregon State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:08 left to go.
- Oregon State started 13-17 during the 2008, 2005, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Oregon State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 29 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records six or more blocks this season, Oregon State has lost 86 percent of the time (1-6).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 46.6 percent or better this season, Oregon State has lost 83 percent of the time (2-10).
- When the opposition records 15 or more assists this season, Oregon State has lost 75 percent of the time (3-9).
- The Beavers have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past four games.
- Oregon State has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (Roberto Nelson and Challe Barton) accounted for 54.0 percent of the points.
- Eric Moreland accounted for 37.9 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Roberto Nelson has led the team in scoring in 16 out of 30 games this season.
- Eric Moreland has led the team in rebounding in 24 out of 30 games this season.
- Roberto Nelson has 15 straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Moreland recorded the 27th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Devon Collier has three straight double-digit point games.
Utah Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Jordan Loveridge and Jason Washburn) accounted for 44.4 percent of the points.
- Jordan Loveridge accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Jordan Loveridge has led the team in scoring nine times and in rebounding 16 times in 29 games this season.
- Jordan Loveridge recorded the seventh double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jordan Loveridge recorded a double-double. It was the fourth of his career.