(12-19, 3-15 away)
Coppin State 69
(8-23, 4-8 home)
Venue: Coppin Center
7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT, March 07, 2013
||K Dukes 18
||J Bryant 11
||R Johnson 3
||M Murray 16
||M Murray 14
||T Cephas 7
Bethune-Cookman faced off with Coppin State on Thursday, Mar. 7 and was beaten at home by the Eagles 69-61 in conference play. The Wildcats got a game-high 18 points and three rebounds (5 Stl 3 Ast) from Kevin Dukes. Jarvoris Bryant played his way to a double-double with 12 points and 11 rebounds. Michael Murray registered a double-double for the Eagles with a team-high 16 points and 14 rebounds. This makes three losses in a row for the Wildcats.
Bethune-Cookman Game Notes
- Bethune-Cookman has lost 87 percent of the time this season (2-13) after recording 12 or fewer assists.
- The Wildcats have lost 86 percent of the time this season (1-6) after having a three-point percentage of 19.2 percent or worse.
- Bethune-Cookman has lost 79 percent of the time this season (3-11) after committing 13 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 42 or more rebounds this season, Bethune-Cookman has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 16 or more assists this season, Bethune-Cookman has lost 78 percent of the time (2-7).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 45.3 percent or better this season, Bethune-Cookman has lost 75 percent of the time (4-12).
- The top two scorers (Kevin Dukes and Adrien Coleman) accounted for 54.0 percent of the points.
- Jarvoris Bryant accounted for 30.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Kevin Dukes has led the team in scoring in four out of 31 games this season.
- Jarvoris Bryant has led the team in rebounding in seven out of 31 games this season.
- Adrien Coleman has 14 straight double-digit point games.
- Kevin Dukes had a career high with five steals.
- Jarvoris Bryant recorded the fourth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jarvoris Bryant recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and third of his career.
- Jarvoris Bryant had career highs with 11 rebounds and 10 defensive rebounds.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Ricky Johnson.
Coppin State Game Notes
- Michael Murray recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 12.
- The top two scorers (Michael Murray and Andre Armstrong) accounted for 44.9 percent of the points.
- Michael Murray accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Michael Murray has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 24 times in 31 games this season.
- Michael Murray recorded the 14th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Michael Murray recorded a double-double. It was his 10th this season and 11th of his career.
- Michael Murray set career highs with 12 defensive rebounds and five assists.
- Taariq Cephas set a career high with seven assists.
- Collin Johnson set career highs with 14 points and six field goals made.
|C||B. St. Louis||23||2||4||0||2||2||1|