|Stetson||A Pegg 15.6||W Green 6.6||J Naburgs 4.0|
|Florida Gulf Coast||S Brown 15.2||S Brown 6.3||B Comer 6.3|
Stetson matches up against Florida Gulf Coast in the semifinals of the Atlantic Sun Tournament at Hawkins Arena on Friday. It takes place at 8 p.m. EST and you can catch it on CST or CSS. The Hatters defeated the Eagles 80-71 on Feb. 22 and are 4-6 against them over the past four years.
In their last game on Mar. 7, Adam Pegg put up 17 points and nine rebounds as the Hatters ran it up on East Tennessee State 67-46. He leads the team with 15.6 points per game. For the Eagles, Chase Fieler finished with 22 points and nine rebounds in the 73-63 win over North Florida on Mar. 6. He averages 12.2 points per game in addition to a team-best 1.3 blocks per game.
Florida Gulf Coast StatSmack
- Aaron Graham is ranked 7th in the Atlantic Sun in three-pointers.
- Stetson players are more experienced than Florida Gulf Coast players (16,132 minutes played vs. 14,662 minutes played).
- Willie Green is ranked 8th in the Atlantic Sun in rebounds and 4th in the Atlantic Sun in blocks.
- Stetson is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Stetson is 205 lbs compared to 189 lbs for Florida Gulf Coast.
- Adam Pegg is ranked 8th in the Atlantic Sun in points and 10th in the Atlantic Sun in rebounds.
- The Stetson three-point leader (Aaron Graham, 64 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Florida Gulf Coast three-point leader (Sherwood Brown, 63 three-pointers).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Stetson currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (947 to 932) than Florida Gulf Coast, per the NCAA.
- Joel Naburgs is ranked 5th in the Atlantic Sun in assists.
- Chris Perez is ranked 7th in the Atlantic Sun in points.