|Mississippi||M Henderson 19.6||M Holloway 9.6||J Summers 3.8|
|LSU||J O`Bryant III 13.7||J O`Bryant III 8.7||A Hickey 3.9|
On Saturday, LSU plays host to Ole Miss at Pete Maravich Center. Tipoff is at 1:30 p.m. EST and you can catch it on SEC Network. The Tigers are 3-5 against the Rebels over the last four years. They fell 72-48 on Feb. 25, 2012, the last time they met.
LSU is currently in seventh place in the conference and Ole Miss is in second.
In a 68-57 win over Texas A&M on Mar. 6, Charles Carmouche put up 20 points and five rebounds for the Tigers. He is putting up 10.9 points per game while also averaging 4.1 rebounds per game. In an 87-83 victory over Alabama on Mar. 5, Marshall Henderson put up 24 points for the Rebels. His 19.6 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
There is one important category where Ole Miss has a statistical edge, scoring, where the Rebels have the upper hand over the Tigers, 79.1 points per game to 71.5 points per game. When considering the Four Factors, Ole Miss performs well in turnover percentage at 16.0. This ranks first in the conference and eigth in the country.
Ole Miss StatSmack
- Johnny O`Bryant III is ranked 5th in the SEC in rebounds.
- Anthony Hickey is ranked 8th in the SEC in three-pointers, 7th in the SEC in assists, and 7th nationally in steals.
- Since 1998, LSU has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Ole Miss (nine vs. one).
- Diaper Dandies love LSU. LSU has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Ole Miss (14 vs. 0).
- LSU is better under pressure, and has defeated Ole Miss in five out of the last eight games decided by five points or fewer.
- Over the past 10 years, LSU has had more players drafted by the NBA than Ole Miss (six vs. two).
- LSU has more NCAA Tournament wins over the last 10 years than Ole Miss (five vs. zero).
- LSU has a better overall winning percentage over the last 30 years (57.3 percent to 52.9 percent).
- LSU has an average margin of victory of 13 over Ole Miss in 39 wins since 1980.
- LSU has a stronger schedule than Ole Miss this season (SOS Rank: No. 117 vs. No. 134).
|B||J. O`Bryant III||29||14||9||2||0||1||3|
|C-||A. Del Piero||14||4||3||0||0||1||1|