|La Salle||R Galloway 17.8||J Wright 6.6||R Galloway 3.8|
|Saint Louis||D Evans 12.8||D Evans 7.2||J Jett 3.3|
On Saturday, La Salle visits Chaifetz Arena to take on No. 16 Saint Louis. Tipoff occurs at 1:30 p.m. EST and you can catch it on NBCSN. The Explorers are 2-4 against the Billikens over the last four years. They fell 78-71 on Mar. 9, 2012, the last time they met.
A win here would help close the gap with Saint Louis in the A-10, who are in first place and just above La Salle in third place.
In an 84-70 win over George Washington on Mar. 6, Ramon Galloway put up 29 points for the Explorers. He leads the team in points with 17.8 per game, assists with 3.8 per game, and steals with 2.1 per game. For the Billikens, Dwayne Evans put up 16 points and nine rebounds in the 77-66 loss to Xavier on Mar. 6. He leads the team in points with 12.8 per game and rebounds with 7.2 per game. From a tempo-free perspective, Saint Louis is strong in defensive rebounding percentage at 71.8. This is good enough for second in the conference and 49th in the nation.
Saint Louis StatSmack
- Ramon Galloway is ranked 2nd in the A-10 in points, 38th nationally in three-pointers, 9th in the A-10 in assists, and 46th nationally in steals.
- The La Salle blocks leader (Steve Zack, 36 blocks) has more blocks than the Saint Louis blocks leader (Cory Remekun, 34 blocks).
- Jerrell Wright is ranked 10th in the A-10 in rebounds.
- The La Salle steals leader (Ramon Galloway, 59 steals) has more steals than the Saint Louis steals leader (Mike McCall Jr, 39 steals).
- The La Salle assist leader (Ramon Galloway, 106 assists) has more assists than the Saint Louis assist leader (Jordair Jett, 97 assists).
- Steve Zack is ranked 8th in the A-10 in blocks.
- La Salle is better at defending the three (30.0 percent allowed vs. 34.5 percent allowed) than Saint Louis this season.
- Tyreek Duren is ranked 8th in the A-10 in steals.
- La Salle has a better record in close games than Saint Louis this season (5-1 vs. 3-3).
|B||Mike McCall Jr||30||10||3||3||1||0||1|