|USC||E Wise 12.1||D Dedmon 7.0||J Fontan 5.2|
|Washington State||B Motum 17.9||B Motum 6.3||R Woolridge 2.7|
Washington State plays host to USC at Beasley Coliseum on Saturday. It takes place at 6:30 p.m. EST and you can see it on Pac-12 Network. The Cougars lost to the Trojans 72-68 on Feb. 7 and are 5-4 against them over the last four years.
USC maintains sixth place in the Pac-12 while Washington State sits at 11th place.
The Cougars got past UCLA 73-61 on Mar. 6 with the help of 20 points and 11 rebounds from Brock Motum. He leads the team in points with 17.9 per game, rebounds with 6.3 per game, and blocks with 0.8 per game. For the Trojans, Dewayne Dedmon finished with 18 points and six rebounds in the 65-57 loss to Washington on Mar. 6. He puts up a team-leading 7.0 rebounds per game, 2.1 blocks per game, and 1.1 steals per game.
- Washington State has an average margin of victory of 10 over USC in 28 wins since 1980.
- The Washington State scoring leader (Brock Motum, 538 points) has more points than the USC scoring leader (Eric Wise, 363 points).
- Washington State has more wins over the last 5 years than USC (112 vs. 98).
- Washington State has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than USC ($31,111 vs. $53,956).
- Washington State has come back to win after being down at half against USC five times since 1997.
- Washington State has a better overall winning percentage over the last five years (51.8 percent to 47.8 percent).
- Washington State has a much lower average debt at graduation according to Kiplinger than USC ($20,544 vs. $30,097).
- Brock Motum is ranked 38th nationally in points.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Washington State currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (961 to 960) than USC, per the NCAA.