Texas A&M 57
(17-13, 13-6 home)
Venue: Reed Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, March 06, 2013
||C Carmouche 20
||J O`Bryant III 10
||C Carmouche 5
||R Turner 16
||R Turner 13
||E Turner 3
Texas A&M was beaten at home by LSU 68-57 in conference play on Wednesday, Mar. 6. The Aggies remain winless against LSU this season at 0-2. Ray Turner earned a double-double in the loss with a team-high 16 points and 13 rebounds. Kourtney Roberson scored eight points and added four rebounds. Charles Carmouche finished with a game-high 20 points and five rebounds for the Tigers. Texas A&M (17-13, 7-10 SEC) heads to Arkansas (18-12, 9-8 SEC) on Saturday, Mar. 9.
Texas A&M Game Notes
- Texas A&M has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording seven or fewer assists.
- Texas A&M has lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after committing 18 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Texas A&M has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records eight or more steals this season, Texas A&M has lost 88 percent of the time (1-7).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 48.2 percent or better this season, Texas A&M has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- This is the 18th game at home this season--TAMU has a 4.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Ray Turner and Fabyon Harris) accounted for 49.1 percent of the points.
- Ray Turner accounted for 37.1 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Ray Turner has led the team in scoring three times and in rebounding 13 times in 30 games this season.
- Elston Turner has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- Ray Turner recorded the ninth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ray Turner recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and seventh of his career.
- Fabyon Harris has four straight double-digit point games.
LSU Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Charles Carmouche and Johnny O`Bryant III) accounted for 45.5 percent of the points.
- Johnny O`Bryant III accounted for 32.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Charles Carmouche has led the team in scoring six times in 28 games this season.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has led the team in rebounding 16 times in 28 games this season.
- This marks the ninth 20-point game of Charles Carmouche's career.
- Charles Carmouche has four straight 20+ point games.
- Charles Carmouche set a career high with nine field goals made.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded the 18th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded a double-double. It was his 13th this season and 15th of his career.
|B+||J. O`Bryant III||31||11||10||2||0||1||5|
|B||A. Del Piero||19||9||2||0||0||1||0|