(13-16, 5-8 away)
(11) Florida 66
(24-5, 17-0 home)
Venue: O'Connell Center
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, March 06, 2013
||K Johnson 15
||D Parker 6
||J Siakam 1
||K Boynton 15
||E Murphy 6
||S Wilbekin 4
On Wednesday, Mar. 6, Vanderbilt shot just 26.9 percent from the field and was destroyed by No. 11 Florida 66-40 in conference play. The Commodores remain winless versus AP-Ranked teams at 0-3 for the season. Kedren Johnson put up a game-high 15 points and two rebounds in the loss. Dai-Jon Parker had seven points and added six rebounds. For the Gators, Patric Young finished with 14 points and four rebounds. Vanderbilt (13-16, 7-10 SEC) gets South Carolina (14-16, 4-13 SEC) on their home court on Saturday, Mar. 9.
Vanderbilt Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 6:41 left to go.
- Prior to this game, Vandy played 29 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 11-18.
- Vanderbilt has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 40 or fewer total points.
- The Commodores have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after having a field goal percentage of 26.9 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 66 or more total points this season, Vanderbilt has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 48.9 percent or better this season, Vanderbilt has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records nine or more three-pointers this season, Vanderbilt has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- Kedren Johnson accounted for 37.5 percent of the team's points.
- Kedren Johnson has led the team in scoring in 15 out of 29 games this season.
- Rod Odom has led the team in rebounding in five out of 29 games this season.
- Kedren Johnson has three straight double-digit point games.
Florida Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Kenny Boynton and Patric Young) accounted for 43.9 percent of the points.
- Kenny Boynton has led the team in scoring nine times in 29 games this season.
- Michael Frazier II has led the team in rebounding three times in 29 games this season.
- Scottie Wilbekin set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Casey Prather.
|B+||M. Frazier II||22||6||6||1||0||0||0|