Texas A&M 57
(17-13, 13-6 home)
Venue: Reed Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, March 06, 2013
||C Carmouche 20
||J O`Bryant III 10
||C Carmouche 5
||R Turner 16
||R Turner 13
||E Turner 3
On Wednesday, Mar. 6, LSU got a victory on the road against Texas A&M 68-57 in conference play. With a record of 2-0, the Tigers remain unbeaten against Texas A&M this season. The Tigers were led by Charles Carmouche, who got a game-high 20 points and five rebounds. Andre Stringer had 10 points. Ray Turner recorded a double-double for the Aggies on a team-high 16 points and 13 rebounds. LSU (18-10, 9-8 SEC) hosts Ole Miss (22-8, 11-6 SEC) on Saturday, Mar. 9.
LSU Game Notes
- The last time LSU started the season 18-10 was 2003.
- LSU beat the spread by 16 points. That makes the 13th time this season the Tigers have beaten the spread.
- LSU has won every game this season (6-0) when its field goal percentage has been 48.2 percent or better.
- The Tigers have won every game this season (4-0) after recording seven or more blocks.
- LSU has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record 57 or fewer total points.
- This season LSU has won 77 percent of the time (10-3) when Andre Stringer has 10 points or more, 76 percent of the time (13-4) when Shavon Coleman has six rebounds or more, and 71 percent of the time (12-5) when Anthony Hickey has four assists or more.
- The Tigers have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Charles Carmouche and Johnny O`Bryant III) accounted for 45.5 percent of the points.
- Johnny O`Bryant III accounted for 32.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Charles Carmouche has led the team in scoring in six out of 28 games this season.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 28 games this season.
- This marks the ninth 20-point game of Charles Carmouche's career.
- Charles Carmouche has four straight 20+ point games.
- Charles Carmouche had a career high with nine field goals made.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded the 18th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded a double-double. It was his 13th this season and 15th of his career.
Texas A&M Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Ray Turner and Fabyon Harris) accounted for 49.1 percent of the points.
- Ray Turner accounted for 37.1 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Ray Turner has led the team in scoring three times and in rebounding 13 times in 30 games this season.
- Elston Turner has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- Ray Turner recorded the ninth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ray Turner recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and seventh of his career.
- Fabyon Harris has four straight double-digit point games.
|B+||J. O`Bryant III||31||11||10||2||0||1||5|
|B||A. Del Piero||19||9||2||0||0||1||0|