(18-13, 5-7 away)
(20-10, 14-5 home)
Venue: Haas Pavilion
11:10PM ET / 8:10PM PT, March 06, 2013
||C Randle 20
||D Powell 6
||D Powell 4
||A Crabbe 24
||D Kravish 8
||J Cobbs 6
On Wednesday, Mar. 6, California took on Stanford and took a home loss to the Cardinal 83-70 in conference play. The Golden Bears are now 0-2 against Stanford this season. The Golden Bears got a good performance from Allen Crabbe, who put up 24 points and six rebounds. Justin Cobbs had a season-high 24 points and added six assists. For the Cardinal, Chasson Randle got a team-high 20 points and four assists.
California Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:02 left to go.
- California started 20-10 during the 2005 and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 49.0 percent or better this season, California has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition commits six or fewer turnovers this season, California has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- The Golden Bears have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past nine games.
- This is the 16th game at home this season--California has a 6.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Justin Cobbs accounted for 34.2 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (David Kravish and Allen Crabbe) accounted for 43.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Justin Cobbs has led the team in scoring in eight out of 30 games this season.
- David Kravish has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 30 games this season.
- This marks the 27th 20-point game of Allen Crabbe's career.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Justin Cobbs's career.
- Justin Cobbs has nine straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Tyrone Wallace.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Richard Solomon.
Stanford Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Chasson Randle and Josh Huestis) accounted for 45.7 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dwight Powell and Josh Huestis) accounted for 41.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Chasson Randle has led the team in scoring 10 times in 31 games this season.
- Dwight Powell has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Chasson Randle's career.
- Chasson Randle has seven straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Chasson Randle.
- Dwight Powell has 18 straight double-digit point games.