(18-13, 5-7 away)
(20-10, 14-5 home)
Venue: Haas Pavilion
11:10PM ET / 8:10PM PT, March 06, 2013
||C Randle 20
||D Powell 6
||D Powell 4
||A Crabbe 24
||D Kravish 8
||J Cobbs 6
Stanford squared off with California on Wednesday, Mar. 6 and won on the road against the Golden Bears 83-70 in conference action. With the win, the Cardinal stay undefeated against California this season at 2-0. The Cardinal were led by Chasson Randle, who got a team-high 20 points and four assists. Josh Huestis had 18 points and added four rebounds. For the Golden Bears, Allen Crabbe finished with 24 points and six rebounds.
Stanford Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:02 left to go.
- Stanford started 18-13 during the 2008, 2006, and 2004 seasons (since 1996).
- Stanford beat the spread by 18.5 points. That makes the 13th time this season the Cardinal have beaten the spread.
- Stanford has won every game this season (5-0) when its field goal percentage has been 49.0 percent or better.
- The Cardinal have won 90 percent of the time this season (9-1) after recording eight or more steals.
- Stanford has won every game this season (12-0) when opponents record 32 or fewer rebounds.
- This season Stanford has won 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Chasson Randle has 20 points or more, 75 percent of the time (9-3) when Josh Huestis has five field goals made or more, and 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Andy Brown has three steals or more.
- The Cardinal set a season high for free throws made (26).
- The last time Stanford recorded at least 26 free throws made was Dec 04, 2011 against NC State.
- Stanford set a season low for rebounds (24).
- The Cardinal have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past five games.
- The top two scorers (Chasson Randle and Josh Huestis) accounted for 45.7 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dwight Powell and Josh Huestis) accounted for 41.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Chasson Randle has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 31 games this season.
- Dwight Powell has led the team in rebounding in 15 out of 31 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Chasson Randle's career.
- Chasson Randle has seven straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Chasson Randle.
- Dwight Powell has 18 straight double-digit point games.
California Game Notes
- Justin Cobbs accounted for 34.2 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (David Kravish and Allen Crabbe) accounted for 43.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Justin Cobbs has led the team in scoring eight times in 30 games this season.
- David Kravish has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 30 games this season.
- This marks the 27th 20-point game of Allen Crabbe's career.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Justin Cobbs's career.
- Justin Cobbs has nine straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Tyrone Wallace.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Richard Solomon.