(17-13, 12-6 home)
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
11:30PM ET / 8:30PM PT, March 06, 2013
||D Dedmon 18
||D Dedmon 6
||J Fontan 7
||S Suggs 18
||A N`Diaye 11
||S Suggs 3
Washington defeated USC 65-57 in conference action on Wednesday, Mar. 6. The Huskies even the season series against USC at 1-1 with the win. The Huskies got the win with a team-high 18 points and three rebounds from Scott Suggs. C.J Wilcox had 11 points and added eight rebounds. For the Trojans, Dewayne Dedmon got a season-high 18 points and six rebounds. This makes three wins in a row for the Huskies. Washington (17-13, 9-8 Pac 12) hosts 23rd-ranked UCLA (22-8, 12-5 Pac 12) on Saturday, Mar. 9.
Washington Game Notes
- The win over USC extended the Washington winning streak to three games.
- UW beat the spread by three points. That makes the 15th time this season the Huskies have beaten the spread.
- The Huskies have won every game this season (10-0) after recording 17 or more free throws made.
- UW has won 86 percent of the time this season (12-2) when opponents record 12 or fewer free throws made.
- UW has won 78 percent of the time this season (7-2) after holding an opponent to under 37.5 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Washington has won 100 percent of the time (6-0) when C.J Wilcox has six free throws made or more.
- The Huskies set a season high for rebounds (48).
- This is the 17th game at home this season--UW has a 2.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Scott Suggs and Jernard Jarreau) accounted for 46.1 percent of the points.
- Scott Suggs has led the team in scoring in seven out of 30 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding in 19 out of 30 games this season.
- Scott Suggs has three straight double-digit point games.
- Scott Suggs had a career high with eight field goals made.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 30th double-digit rebound game of his career.
USC Game Notes
- Dewayne Dedmon accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- Dewayne Dedmon has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 30 games this season.
- JT Terrell has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Dewayne Dedmon set career highs with 18 points and nine field goals made.
|C||Shawn Kemp Jr||15||5||1||1||0||0||1|