St. Bonaventure 63
(14-14, 5-9 away)
(17-12, 13-4 home)
Venue: University of Dayton Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 06, 2013
||D Conger 22
||D Conger 6
||J Gathers 4
||K Dillard 18
||D Scott 7
||K Dillard 8
On Wednesday, Mar. 6, St. Bonaventure lost in front of the home crowd against Dayton 75-63 in conference play. Demetrius Conger put up a game-high 22 points and six rebounds in a losing effort. Jordan Gathers got five points and added four assists. For the Flyers, Kevin Dillard finished with a team-high 18 points and eight assists. St. Bonaventure (14-13, 7-7 A-10) gets Fordham (6-24, 2-13 A-10) on their home court on Saturday, Mar. 9.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- St. Bonaventure started 14-14 during the 2009, 2008, 1998, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- St. Bonaventure has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording one or fewer blocks.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 53.1 percent or better this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 46.7 percent or better this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition records 19 or more assists this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- St. Bonaventure set season lows for free throws made (six) and steals (three).
- St. Bonaventure has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past five games.
- Demetrius Conger accounted for 34.9 percent of the team's points.
- Demetrius Conger has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 15 times in 28 games this season.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Demetrius Conger's career.
- Demetrius Conger has four straight double-digit point games.
- This was the sixth foul out of the season for Youssou Ndoye.
- Eric Mosley has seven straight double-digit point games.
Dayton Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Kevin Dillard and Vee Sanford) accounted for 42.6 percent of the points.
- Kevin Dillard has led the team in scoring 15 times in 29 games this season.
- Kevin Dillard has three straight double-digit point games.