St. Bonaventure 63
(14-14, 5-9 away)
(17-12, 13-4 home)
Venue: University of Dayton Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 06, 2013
||D Conger 22
||D Conger 6
||J Gathers 4
||K Dillard 18
||D Scott 7
||K Dillard 8
On Wednesday, Mar. 6, Dayton knocked off St. Bonaventure 75-63 in A-10 play. The Flyers got the win with a team-high 18 points and eight assists from Kevin Dillard. Vee Sanford had 14 points and added four assists. For the Bonnies, Demetrius Conger finished with a game-high 22 points and six rebounds. This makes three wins in a row for the Flyers. Next up for Dayton (17-12, 7-8 A-10) is George Washington (12-16, 6-9 A-10) on Saturday, Mar. 9 on the road.
Dayton Game Notes
- The win over St. Bonaventure extended the Dayton winning streak to three games.
- UD beat the spread by 4.5 points. That makes the 14th time this season the Flyers have beaten the spread.
- The Flyers have won every game this season (10-0) after recording 75 or more total points.
- Dayton has won every game this season (5-0) when its field goal percentage has been 53.1 percent or better.
- Dayton has won 75 percent of the time this season (6-2) after committing 11 or fewer turnovers.
- UD has won every game this season (5-0) when opponents record one or fewer blocks.
- UD has won 87 percent of the time this season (13-2) after holding an opponent to under 42.9 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Dayton has won 89 percent of the time (8-1) when Kevin Dillard has 18 points or more and 80 percent of the time (4-1) when Vee Sanford has four assists or more.
- This is the 17th game at home this season--UD has a 10.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Kevin Dillard and Vee Sanford) accounted for 42.6 percent of the points.
- Kevin Dillard has led the team in scoring in 15 out of 29 games this season.
- Kevin Dillard has three straight double-digit point games.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- Demetrius Conger accounted for 34.9 percent of the team's points.
- Demetrius Conger has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 15 times in 28 games this season.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Demetrius Conger's career.
- Demetrius Conger has four straight double-digit point games.
- This was the sixth foul out of the season for Youssou Ndoye.
- Eric Mosley has seven straight double-digit point games.