(18-11, 5-7 away)
(9-21, 8-12 home)
Venue: Auburn Arena
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, March 06, 2013
||J McRae 21
||J Stokes 12
||T Golden 6
||F Sullivan 24
||R Chubb 7
||J Wallace 4
Auburn forced only eight turnovers and was beaten at home by Tennessee 82-75 in conference play on Wednesday, Mar. 6. The Tigers were led by Frankie Sullivan, who put up a game-high 24 points and three rebounds. Josh Wallace had a season-high 14 points. For the Volunteers, Trae Golden finished with a team-high 21 points and six assists. The Tigers are on an eight-game losing streak. Auburn (9-21, 3-14 SEC) travels to Mississippi State (8-21, 3-14 SEC) on Saturday, Mar. 9.
Auburn Game Notes
- Auburn has lost 91 percent of the time this season (1-10) after recording 10 or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition records 82 or more total points this season, Auburn has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 27 or more free throws made this season, Auburn has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 35.0 percent or better this season, Auburn has lost 92 percent of the time (1-12).
- Auburn has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past six games.
- This is the seventh loss of the season where the Tigers opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 17th game at home this season--Auburn has a 0.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Frankie Sullivan accounted for 32.0 percent of the team's points.
- Frankie Sullivan has led the team in scoring in 14 out of 30 games this season.
- Rob Chubb has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 30 games this season.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Josh Wallace.
- This marks the 20th 20-point game of Frankie Sullivan's career.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Frankie Sullivan.
Tennessee Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Trae Golden and Jordan McRae) accounted for 51.2 percent of the points.
- Jarnell Stokes accounted for 36.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Trae Golden has led the team in scoring seven times in 29 games this season.
- Jarnell Stokes has led the team in rebounding 18 times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Jordan McRae's career.
- Jordan McRae has five straight 20+ point games.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Trae Golden's career.
- Jarnell Stokes recorded the 19th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jarnell Stokes has grabbed double-digit rebounds in four straight games.
- Jarnell Stokes recorded a double-double. It was his 13th this season and 15th of his career.
- Kenny Hall set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
|C||Brian Greene Jr||8||2||2||1||0||0||0|