(7) Michigan 80
(25-5, 5-5 away)
(14-16, 10-8 home)
Venue: Mackey Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 06, 2013
||T Burke 26
||G Robinson III 7
||T Burke 7
||T Johnson 32
||R Davis 9
||R Johnson 7
On Wednesday, Mar. 6, No. 7 Michigan got a road victory against Purdue 80-75 in conference play. With a record of 2-0, the Wolverines stay undefeated against Purdue this season. The Wolverines got the win with a team-high 26 points and seven assists (5 Reb 3 Stl) from Trey Burke. Tim Hardaway Jr scored 16 points and added five rebounds. Terone Johnson got a career-high 32 points and seven rebounds for the Boilermakers. Michigan (25-5, 12-5 Big Ten) welcomes second-ranked Indiana (25-5, 13-4 Big Ten) on Sunday, Mar. 10.
Michigan Game Notes
- The Wolverines have won four close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Michigan is 27-22 in close games.
- The Wolverines have won every game this season (10-0) after recording 80 or more total points.
- Michigan has won every game this season (12-0) when its three-point percentage has been 38.9 percent or better.
- Michigan has won every game this season (4-0) after committing five or fewer turnovers.
- Michigan has won every game this season (10-0) when opponents record three or fewer steals.
- This season Michigan has won 80 percent of the time (12-3) when Tim Hardaway Jr has 16 points or more, 88 percent of the time (15-2) when Nik Stauskas plays 31 minutes or more, and 81 percent of the time (13-3) when Trey Burke has seven field goals made or more.
- Michigan set a season low for blocks (zero).
- Michigan has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the sixth win of the season where the Wolverines came back after being down at halftime.
- Trey Burke recorded a team season high in free throws made with 11 and free throws attempted with 14.
- Trey Burke accounted for 32.5 percent of the team's points.
- Trey Burke has led the team in scoring in 19 out of 30 games this season.
- Glenn Robinson III has led the team in rebounding in seven out of 30 games this season.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Trey Burke's career.
- Trey Burke has 30 straight double-digit point games.
- Trey Burke had a career high with 11 free throws made.
Purdue Game Notes
- The Boilermakers have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Purdue is 29-23 in close games.
- Terone Johnson recorded a team season high in points with 32 and field goals made with 12.
- Terone Johnson accounted for 42.6 percent of the team's points.
- Terone Johnson has led the team in scoring 15 times in 30 games this season.
- Rapheal Davis has led the team in rebounding five times in 30 games this season.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Terone Johnson's career.
- Terone Johnson set career highs with 32 points and 12 field goals made.
|B+||Tim Hardaway Jr||31||16||5||1||1||0||1|
|B||G. Robinson III||35||6||7||1||0||0||0|