|Oregon State||R Nelson 17.8||E Moreland 10.5||J Burton 3.5|
|Utah||J DuBois 12.0||J Loveridge 6.7||J DuBois 3.0|
On Thursday, Utah plays host to Oregon State at Jon M. Huntsman Center. Tipoff is at 9 p.m. EST and it can be seen on ESPN U. The Utes fell to the Beavers 82-64 on Feb. 6 and are 0-3 against them over the last four years.
Oregon State and Utah are tied for 10th in the conference.
The Utes were defeated by Stanford 84-66 on Mar. 3 despite 22 points from Jarred DuBois. A crucial part of the team, he leads the way with 12.0 points per game and 3.0 assists per game. The Beavers were defeated by Oregon 85-75 on Feb. 28 despite 31 points from Roberto Nelson. He leads the team with 17.8 points per game.
Oregon State StatSmack
- Utah has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Oregon State this season (two vs. zero).
- Even computers respect Utah more. Utah has a better RPI this season than Oregon State (RPI: No. 182 vs. No. 186).
- Utah is a better free-throw-shooting team (75.3 percent vs. 66.9 percent) than Oregon State this season.
- Utah has a stronger schedule than Oregon State this season (SOS Rank: No. 57 vs. No. 111).
- Utah has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Oregon State (four vs. zero).
- Utah does a better job contesting shots (39.4 percent allowed vs. 43.4 percent allowed) than Oregon State this season.
- Jason Washburn is ranked 7th in the Pac-12 in blocks.
- Utah has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (64.1 percent to 39.5 percent).
- Utah has a better scoring defense (63.0 allowed per game vs. 70.5 allowed per game) than Oregon State this season.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Utah currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (974 to 948) than Oregon State, per the NCAA.
- AP voters think more highly of Utah and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Oregon State (17 vs. zero).