|Rutgers||E Carter 14.9||W Judge 5.5||M Mack 2.7|
|Seton Hall||F Edwin 16.8||G Teague 7.1||T Maayan 3.1|
Rutgers visits Prudential Center on Friday to take on Seton Hall. It starts at 7 p.m. EST and you can catch it on SNY, Big East Net or MASN. The Scarlet Knights defeated the Pirates 57-55 on Feb. 12 and are 4-6 against them over the past four years.
Seton Hall is holding down the 13th spot in the Big East, right behind Rutgers in 12th place.
The Scarlet Knights were defeated by Marquette 60-54 on Mar. 5 despite 11 points from Myles Mack. He contributes a team-high 2.7 assists per game and 1.7 steals per game. For the Pirates, Fuquan Edwin finished with 15 points and six rebounds in the 76-66 loss to Providence on Mar. 5. He leads the team in points with 16.8 per game and steals with 2.4 per game.
Seton Hall StatSmack
- Rutgers is ranked higher than Seton Hall in the Big East (No. 12 vs. No. 13).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Rutgers currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (952 to 951) than Seton Hall, per the NCAA.
- Rutgers has come back to win after being down at half against Seton Hall five times since 2000.
- Rutgers has a stronger schedule than Seton Hall this season (SOS Rank: No. 32 vs. No. 46).
- Myles Mack is ranked 8th in the Big East in steals.
- The Rutgers blocks leader (Kadeem Jack, 29 blocks) has more blocks than the Seton Hall blocks leader (Brandon Mobley, 21 blocks).
- Rutgers has an average margin of victory of 8 over Seton Hall in 15 wins since 1980.
- Over the past 10 years, Rutgers has had more players drafted by the NBA than Seton Hall (two vs. zero).
- A for effort, but Rutgers has emerged victorious against Seton Hall the last two times they've played.
- Even computers respect Rutgers more. Rutgers has a better RPI this season than Seton Hall (RPI: No. 110 vs. No. 120).