|Fresno State||T Johnson 12.3||K Foster 6.3||T Johnson 2.0|
|UNLV||A Bennett 16.2||A Bennett 8.3||A Marshall 5.9|
Fresno State visits Thomas & Mack Center on Saturday to take on UNLV. Tipoff occurs at 6 p.m. EST and you can catch it on TWCSN. The Bulldogs defeated the Rebels 64-55 on Feb. 6 and are 1-1 against them over the past four years.
UNLV maintains second place in the Mountain West while Fresno State sits at seventh place.
In their last outing, behind 21 points and six rebounds from Tyler Johnson, the Bulldogs defeated Air Force 56-41 on Mar. 2. On top of his scoring average of 12.3 points per game, he delivers 4.0 rebounds per game. For the Rebels, Anthony Marshall finished with 16 points and five rebounds in the 68-64 win over Boise State on Mar. 5. He is averaging 10.5 points per game and leads the team in assists with 5.9 per game.
UNLV has an edge in three key statistical categories. One concern is assists, where the Rebels hold the advantage over the Bulldogs, 16.8 per game to 8.9 per game. Additionally, UNLV has an edge over Fresno State in rebounding, 40.5 per game to 32.1 per game. Finally, the Rebels have the edge in scoring as well, 72.7 points per game to 59.9 points per game.
However, turnovers are a strength for the Bulldogs over the Rebels, with an average of 11 per game to their 14 per game.
- Kevin Olekaibe is ranked 7th in the Mountain West in three-pointers.
- Kevin Foster is ranked 9th in the Mountain West in rebounds.
- Jerry Brown Jr is ranked 9th in the Mountain West in steals.
- Fresno State has an average margin of victory of 11 over UNLV in five wins since 1982.
- Boom! Fresno State defeated UNLV by 9 points the last time they played (Feb 06, 2013).
- Over the past 10 years, Fresno State has had more players drafted by the NBA than UNLV (two vs. one).
- Fresno State has a stronger schedule than UNLV this season (SOS Rank: No. 13 vs. No. 19).
- Allen Huddleston is ranked 10th in the Mountain West in steals.
|C||Jerry Brown Jr||26||5||4||1||1||1||1|