Buffalo vs. Bowling Green: Full Game Preview
|Buffalo||J McCrea 17.9||J McCrea 8.0||J Oldham 4.4|
|Bowling Green||A Calhoun 15.3||A Calhoun 7.3||J Crawford 4.4|
Bowling Green hosts Buffalo at Stroh Center on Friday. Tipoff occurs at 6 p.m. EST. The Falcons lost to the Bulls 68-65 on Jan. 19 and are 4-5 against them over the last four years.
Bowling Green maintains ninth place in the MAC while Buffalo is in sixth place.
In their last outing, despite 13 points and seven rebounds from A`uston Calhoun, the Falcons fell to Kent State 69-61 on Mar. 5. A crucial part of the team, he leads the way with 15.3 points per game and 7.3 rebounds per game. For the Bulls, Tony Watson II put up 11 points and 11 rebounds in the 72-69 loss to Ohio on Mar. 5. He is averaging 10.9 points and 3.3 assists per game.
- The Bowling Green assist leader (Jordon Crawford, 131 assists) has more assists than the Buffalo assist leader (Tony Watson II, 88 assists).
- Bowling Green has a better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (52.5 percent to 46.4 percent).
- Bowling Green players are more experienced than Buffalo players (13,466 minutes played vs. 10,801 minutes played).
- Bowling Green has a better record at home than Buffalo this season (10-4 vs. 8-6).
- The Bowling Green steals leader (Jordon Crawford, 48 steals) has more steals than the Buffalo steals leader (Javon McCrea, 37 steals).
- Richaun Holmes is ranked 25th nationally in blocks.
- Bowling Green has an average margin of victory of 10 over Buffalo in 16 wins since 1998.
- Cameron Black is ranked 10th in the MAC in blocks.
- Bowling Green isn't as congested as Buffalo (population is significantly lower).
|C||Tony Watson II||34||11||3||3||1||0||1|