St. Bonaventure vs. Dayton: Full Game Preview
|St. Bonaventure||D Conger 13.9||D Conger 7.2||D Conger 3.1|
|Dayton||K Dillard 15.0||D Oliver 8.2||K Dillard 4.5|
On Wednesday, Dayton plays host to St. Bonaventure at University of Dayton Arena. The game gets underway at 7 p.m. EST and it can be seen on CBSSN Regional. The Flyers are 3-1 against the Bonnies over the last four years. They lost 81-73 the last time they played (Jan. 11, 2012).
Dayton is currently in 11th place in the A-10 and St. Bonaventure is in eigth.
In a 78-74 win over Richmond on Mar. 2, Kevin Dillard put up 21 points for the Flyers. On top of his scoring average of 15.0 points per game, he delivers 4.5 assists per game. In a 104-83 blowout of Charlotte on Mar. 2, Matthew Wright put up 20 points for the Bonnies. He is averaging 7.8 points and 2.1 assists per game.
St. Bonaventure StatSmack
- Dayton has more wins over the last 5 years than St. Bonaventure (133 vs. 88).
- The Dayton basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than St. Bonaventure (90 percent vs. 69 percent).
- Dayton has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than St. Bonaventure (three vs. one).
- Devin Oliver is ranked 4th in the A-10 in rebounds.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Dayton currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (990 to 929) than St. Bonaventure, per the NCAA.
- The Dayton scoring leader (Kevin Dillard, 420 points) has more points than the St. Bonaventure scoring leader (Demetrius Conger, 375 points).
- Dayton allows fewer rebounds (30.1 allowed per game vs. 33.5 allowed per game) than St. Bonaventure this season.
- Even computers respect Dayton more. Dayton has a better RPI this season than St. Bonaventure (RPI: No. 102 vs. No. 104).
- Dayton has a better record at home than St. Bonaventure this season (12-4 vs. 8-5).
- AP voters think more highly of Dayton and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than St. Bonaventure (32 vs. zero).
- Dayton has a significantly better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (63.6 percent to 38.2 percent).