|Florida A&M||J Adams 14.1||M Teal 5.3||J Adams 3.1|
|Morgan State||J Black 14.1||A Hubbard 6.7||J Black 3.0|
On Thursday, Florida A&M visits Hill Field House to take on Morgan State. It starts at 7:30 p.m. EST. The Rattlers are 2-4 against the Bears over the last four years. They fell 74-68 on Mar. 1, 2012, the last time they met.
Florida A&M is in ninth place in the MEAC, Morgan State is in fifth place.
In their last outing, despite 13 points from Jamie Adams, the Rattlers fell to Norfolk State 69-58 on Mar. 4. With 14.1 points per game, 3.1 assists per game, and 2.0 steals per game, he leads the team in all three categories. For the Bears, Shaquille Duncan finished with 11 points and seven rebounds in the 66-47 blowout of Delaware State on Mar. 4. He is averaging 7.0 points per game in addition to a team-best 2.2 blocks per game. From a tempo-free perspective, Morgan State is strong in offensive rebounding percentage at 37.7. This is good enough for first in the conference and 26th in the nation.
Morgan State StatSmack
- Florida A&M has a stronger schedule than Morgan State this season (SOS Rank: No. 311 vs. No. 337).
- The Florida A&M assist leader (Jamie Adams, 88 assists) has more assists than the Morgan State assist leader (Justin Black, 81 assists).
- Florida A&M is better under pressure, and has defeated Morgan State in eight out of the last 10 games decided by five points or fewer.
- Florida A&M has an average margin of victory of 9 over Morgan State in 32 wins since 1987.
- The Florida A&M scoring leader (Jamie Adams, 396 points) has more points than the Morgan State scoring leader (Justin Black, 381 points).
- The Florida A&M three-point leader (Jamie Adams, 51 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Morgan State three-point leader (Blake Bozeman, 33 three-pointers).
- Reggie Lewis is ranked 8th in the MEAC in three-pointers.
- That must sting. Florida A&M has blown out Morgan State by 20 points or more on three occasions since 1998.
- Florida A&M has come back to win after being down at half against Morgan State seven times since 1997.