Boise State 64
(20-9, 6-8 away)
(23-7, 17-1 home)
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, March 05, 2013
||A Drmic 22
||A Drmic 8
||A Drmic 5
||B Dejean-Jones 16
||A Bennett 8
||A Marshall 7
UNLV knocked off Boise State 68-64 in MWC action on Tuesday, Mar. 5. The Rebels tie the season series against Boise State at 1-1 with the win. The Rebels were led by Anthony Marshall, who put up a team-high 16 points and seven assists. Bryce Dejean-Jones had 16 points and added five assists. For the Broncos, Anthony Drmic got a game-high 22 points and eight rebounds. The Rebels are on a five-game win streak. Next up for UNLV (23-7, 10-5 MWC) is Fresno State (10-18, 4-11 MWC) on Saturday, Mar. 9 at home.
UNLV Game Notes
- UNLV started 23-7 during the 2010, 2009, and 2007 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Boise State extended the UNLV winning streak to five games.
- The Rebels have won six close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, UNLV is 31-20 in close games.
- The Rebels have won every game this season (11-0) after recording nine or more steals.
- UNLV has won 94 percent of the time this season (17-1) when opponents record 64 or fewer total points.
- UNLV has won 85 percent of the time this season (22-4) after holding an opponent to under 43.1 percent field goal percentage.
- This season UNLV has won 78 percent of the time (18-5) when Anthony Bennett has 11 points or more, 91 percent of the time (10-1) when Bryce Dejean-Jones has five field goals made or more, and 91 percent of the time (10-1) when Mike Moser has seven rebounds or more.
- UNLV set a season low for field goals made (21).
- The Rebels have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past 10 games.
- This is the third win of the season where the Rebels came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 18th game at home this season--UNLV has a 15.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Anthony Marshall and Bryce Dejean-Jones) accounted for 47.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Anthony Bennett and Mike Moser) accounted for 46.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Anthony Marshall has led the team in scoring in four out of 30 games this season.
- Anthony Bennett has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 30 games this season.
- Bryce Dejean-Jones has four straight double-digit point games.
- Katin Reinhardt has four straight double-digit point games.
Boise State Game Notes
- The Broncos have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Boise State is 26-29 in close games.
- Anthony Drmic accounted for 34.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Anthony Drmic and Kenny Buckner) accounted for 45.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Anthony Drmic has led the team in scoring 14 times and in rebounding seven times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Anthony Drmic's career.
- Anthony Drmic has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Anthony Drmic.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Derrick Marks.