(19-11, 5-8 away)
(22-8, 16-1 home)
Venue: Tad Smith Coliseum
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, March 05, 2013
||T Lacey 19
||N Jacobs 9
||T Lacey 7
||M Henderson 24
||M Holloway 6
||D Millinghaus 5
On Tuesday, Mar. 5, Alabama forced only nine turnovers and lost in front of the home crowd against Ole Miss 87-83 in conference play. Trevor Lacey was exceptional for the Crimson Tide and put up a team-high 19 points (7 Ast 6 Reb), shooting 5 of 9 from three-point range. Nick Jacobs had a career-high 18 points and added nine rebounds. For the Rebels, LaDarius White got 17 points and four rebounds. Alabama (19-11, 11-6 SEC) welcomes Georgia (13-15, 7-8 SEC) on Saturday, Mar. 9.
Alabama Game Notes
- Alabama beat the spread by one points. That makes the 12th time this season the Crimson Tide have beaten the spread.
- The Crimson Tide have been unlucky six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Alabama is 29-31 in close games.
- Alabama has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording five or fewer steals.
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Alabama has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- The Crimson Tide set season highs for assists (18) and three-pointers (12).
- The last time Alabama recorded at least 12 three-pointers was Jan 26, 2008 against Auburn.
- Alabama set season lows for blocks (zero) and steals (five).
- Alabama has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Trevor Lacey and Nick Jacobs) accounted for 44.5 percent of the points.
- Trevor Lacey has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 30 games this season.
- Nick Jacobs has led the team in rebounding in six out of 30 games this season.
- Trevor Lacey has six straight double-digit point games.
- Trevor Lacey had career highs with five three-pointers and seven assists.
- Nick Jacobs has four straight double-digit point games.
- Nick Jacobs had career highs with 18 points and five offensive rebounds.
- Trevor Releford has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Trevor Releford.
Ole Miss Game Notes
- The Rebels won this one, but have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Ole Miss is 33-26 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Marshall Henderson and LaDarius White) accounted for 47.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Murphy Holloway and Reginald Buckner) accounted for 44.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Marshall Henderson has led the team in scoring 19 times in 30 games this season.
- Murphy Holloway has led the team in rebounding 21 times in 30 games this season.
- Murphy Holloway set career highs with a 100 percent field goal percentage and four blocks.
- This was the seventh foul out of the season for Reginald Buckner.
- This marks the 19th 20-point game of Marshall Henderson's career.
- Marshall Henderson has 26 straight double-digit point games.
- Jarvis Summers set a career high with 10 free throws made.