(18-12, 1-9 away)
(22-8, 17-1 home)
Venue: Mizzou Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 05, 2013
||B Young 27
||K Haydar 3
||B Young 3
||L Bowers 24
||L Bowers 11
||P Pressey 6
On Tuesday, Mar. 5, Arkansas was outrebounded 44-19 by Missouri and lost big against the Tigers 93-63 in conference play. Arkansas fell way behind at halftime, 48-22, and was never able to get back in it. With the loss, the Razorbacks even the season series against Missouri at 1-1. The Razorbacks were paced by B.J. Young, who put up a game-high 27 points on 61.1 percent shooting in 30 minutes. Coty Clarke scored nine points and added two rebounds. Laurence Bowers registered a double-double for the Tigers on a team-high 24 points and 11 rebounds. Arkansas (18-12, 9-8 SEC) takes on Texas A&M (17-12, 7-9 SEC) on Saturday, Mar. 9 at home.
Arkansas Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 9:50 left to go.
- Arkansas started 18-12 during the 2011, 2010, 2006, and 2004 seasons (since 1996).
- Arkansas has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording five or fewer free throws made.
- Arkansas set a season low for rebounds (19).
- Arkansas has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- B.J. Young accounted for 42.8 percent of the team's points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (nine) than the starters (eight).
- B.J. Young has led the team in scoring in 13 out of 30 games this season.
- This marks the 15th 20-point game of B.J. Young's career.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Mardracus Wade.
Missouri Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Laurence Bowers and Jabari Brown) accounted for 50.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Laurence Bowers and Alex Oriakhi) accounted for 43.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Laurence Bowers has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding seven times in 30 games this season.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Jabari Brown's career.
- Jabari Brown set a career high with 23 points.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Laurence Bowers's career.
- Laurence Bowers recorded a double-double. It was his seventh this season and 13th of his career.
- Alex Oriakhi has four straight double-digit point games.
- Alex Oriakhi set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
- Tony Criswell set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.