Boston College 68
(14-16, 3-8 away)
(13-16, 10-7 home)
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 05, 2013
||O Hanlan 24
||R Anderson 11
||J Rahon 3
||D Booker 19
||D Harrison 8
||R Hall 6
Boston College got a win on the road against Clemson 68-61 in ACC play on Tuesday, Mar. 5. The Eagles remain undefeated against Clemson this season at 2-0. The Eagles got the win with a game-high 24 points and five rebounds from Olivier Hanlan. Ryan Anderson played his way to a double-double with 18 points and 11 rebounds. Devin Booker finished with a team-high 19 points and eight rebounds for the Tigers. Boston College (14-16, 6-11 ACC) hosts Georgia Tech (15-13, 5-11 ACC) on Saturday, Mar. 9.
Boston College Game Notes
- The last time BC started the season 14-16 was 2007.
- BC beat the spread by 11.5 points. That makes the 14th time this season the Eagles have beaten the spread.
- The Eagles have won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) after recording 37 or more rebounds.
- This season Boston College has won 71 percent of the time (10-4) when Olivier Hanlan has five rebounds or more.
- Boston College has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past six games.
- This is the seventh win of the season where the Eagles came back after being down at halftime.
- Olivier Hanlan accounted for 35.2 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Ryan Anderson and Eddie Odio) accounted for 48.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Olivier Hanlan has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 30 games this season.
- Ryan Anderson has led the team in rebounding in 22 out of 30 games this season.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Olivier Hanlan's career.
- Olivier Hanlan has six straight double-digit point games.
- Ryan Anderson recorded the 18th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ryan Anderson recorded a double-double. It was his eighth this season and 15th of his career.
Clemson Game Notes
- This loss extended the Tigers losing streak to five games.
- Devin Booker accounted for 31.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Devin Booker and Damarcus Harrison) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Devin Booker has led the team in scoring 13 times and in rebounding 15 times in 29 games this season.
- Devin Booker has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Milton Jennings has four straight double-digit point games.
- Milton Jennings set a career high with eight field goals made.
- Damarcus Harrison set a career high with eight rebounds.
|C||Andrew Van Nest||6||2||0||2||0||0||0|