Boston College 68
(14-16, 3-8 away)
(13-16, 10-7 home)
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 05, 2013
||O Hanlan 24
||R Anderson 11
||J Rahon 3
||D Booker 19
||D Harrison 8
||R Hall 6
On Tuesday, Mar. 5, Clemson took on Boston College and got beat at home by the Eagles 68-61 in conference play. The Tigers are now 0-2 against Boston College this season. The Tigers were led by Devin Booker, who put up a team-high 19 points and eight rebounds. Milton Jennings had 18 points and added seven rebounds. For the Eagles, Olivier Hanlan finished with a game-high 24 points and five rebounds. The Tigers are on a five-game losing streak. Clemson (13-16, 5-12 ACC) takes on sixth-ranked Miami (FL) (22-5, 14-2 ACC) on Saturday, Mar. 9 on the road.
Clemson Game Notes
- The last time Clemson started the season 13-16 was 2001.
- The Tigers have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after having a three-point percentage of 18.8 percent or worse.
- Clemson has lost 76 percent of the time this season (4-13) after recording 61 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition records 68 or more total points this season, Clemson has lost 91 percent of the time (1-10).
- When the opposition records 37 or more rebounds this season, Clemson has lost 80 percent of the time (2-8).
- Clemson has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past five games.
- This is the fourth loss of the season where the Tigers opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--Clemson has a 8.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Devin Booker accounted for 31.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Devin Booker and Damarcus Harrison) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Devin Booker has led the team in scoring 13 times and in rebounding 15 times in 29 games this season.
- Devin Booker has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Milton Jennings has four straight double-digit point games.
- Milton Jennings had a career high with eight field goals made.
- Damarcus Harrison had a career high with eight rebounds.
Boston College Game Notes
- Olivier Hanlan accounted for 35.2 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Ryan Anderson and Eddie Odio) accounted for 48.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Olivier Hanlan has led the team in scoring 10 times in 30 games this season.
- Ryan Anderson has led the team in rebounding 22 times in 30 games this season.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Olivier Hanlan's career.
- Olivier Hanlan has six straight double-digit point games.
- Ryan Anderson recorded the 18th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ryan Anderson recorded a double-double. It was his eighth this season and 15th of his career.
|C||Andrew Van Nest||6||2||0||2||0||0||0|