Bowling Green 61
(12-18, 1-14 away)
Kent State 69
(18-12, 11-6 home)
Venue: Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 05, 2013
||A Calhoun 13
||A Calhoun 7
||J Crawford 8
||R Holt 16
||C Evans 12
||C Evans 7
Bowling Green was beaten at home by Kent State 69-61 in conference play in a game where they were outscored 27-0 by the Golden Flashes from behind the arc. With the loss, the Falcons tie the season series against Kent State at 1-1. Jordon Crawford put up 12 points in the Falcons loss. A`uston Calhoun had 13 points and added seven rebounds. Chris Evans registered a double-double for the Golden Flashes on 12 points and 12 rebounds (7 Ast 3 Stl). Next up for Bowling Green (12-18, 6-9 MAC) is Buffalo (12-18, 7-8 MAC) on Friday, Mar. 8 on their home court.
Bowling Green Game Notes
- The last time BGSU started the season 12-18 was 2010.
- When the opposition records 69 or more total points this season, Bowling Green has lost 100 percent of the time (0-11).
- When the opposition records 24 or more field goals made this season, Bowling Green has lost 100 percent of the time (0-12).
- When the opposition records 17 or more assists this season, Bowling Green has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- BGSU set season lows for three-pointers (zero) and three-point percentage (0.0).
- The Falcons have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past four games.
- The top two scorers (A`uston Calhoun and Jordon Crawford) accounted for 40.9 percent of the points.
- A`uston Calhoun has led the team in scoring 13 times and in rebounding 20 times in 30 games this season.
Kent State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Randal Holt and Chris Evans) accounted for 40.5 percent of the points.
- Chris Evans accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Randal Holt has led the team in scoring nine times in 30 games this season.
- Chris Evans has led the team in rebounding 21 times in 30 games this season.
- Chris Evans recorded the ninth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Chris Evans has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Evans recorded a double-double. It was his seventh this season and ninth of his career.
- Chris Evans set career highs with 11 defensive rebounds and seven assists.
- Randal Holt has four straight double-digit point games.