(12-18, 8-7 home)
Venue: Alumni Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 05, 2013
||D Cooper 24
||R Keely 6
||D Cooper 5
||W Regan 20
||T Watson II 11
||T Watson II 5
On Tuesday, Mar. 5, Ohio turned the ball over just seven times and snuck past Buffalo 72-69 in MAC play. With a record of 2-0, the Bobcats remain unbeaten against Buffalo this season. The Bobcats got a game-high 24 points from D.J Cooper, with 15 points coming from three-point range. Reggie Keely also put in a solid contribution, scoring nine points and adding six rebounds. Tony Watson II registered a double-double for the Bulls with 11 points and 11 rebounds. Ohio (22-8, 13-2 MAC) hosts Miami (OH) (8-19, 3-11 MAC) on Saturday, Mar. 9.
Ohio Game Notes
- The Bobcats have won five close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Ohio is 33-32 in close games.
- Ohio has won every game this season (15-0) when its field goal percentage has been 48.3 percent or better.
- The Bobcats have won every game this season (13-0) after recording 11 or more steals.
- Ohio has won every game this season (9-0) when opponents record 13 or fewer free throws made.
- Ohio has won 83 percent of the time this season (15-3) after holding an opponent to under 33.3 percent three-point percentage.
- This season Ohio has won 100 percent of the time (7-0) when Ivo Baltic has 12 points or more, 79 percent of the time (15-4) when Reggie Keely has four field goals made or more, and 83 percent of the time (19-4) when D.J Cooper has five assists or more.
- Ohio has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past five games.
- D.J Cooper accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- D.J Cooper has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 30 games this season.
- Reggie Keely has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 30 games this season.
- This marks the 29th 20-point game of D.J Cooper's career.
- D.J Cooper has three straight double-digit point games.
Buffalo Game Notes
- The Bulls have lost eight times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Buffalo is 28-29 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Will Regan and Javon McCrea) accounted for 56.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Tony Watson II and Will Regan) accounted for 44.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Will Regan has led the team in scoring four times in 30 games this season.
- Tony Watson II recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Tony Watson II recorded a double-double. It was the first of his career.
- Tony Watson II set career highs with 11 rebounds and 11 defensive rebounds.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Will Regan's career.
- Will Regan has three straight double-digit point games.
- Javon McCrea has 18 straight double-digit point games.
|A+||Tony Watson II||40||11||11||5||0||0||0|